RSource provides coverage 24/7 for motor vehicle, work-related, and third-party-liability accident claims. RSource’s on-site Patient Advocates meet with patients at the hospital and get all the relevant information to put claims on the correct track to payment – right from the start. And the RSource Patient Advocates continue to work hand-in-hand with patients all the way through claim resolution.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- RSource performs extensive pre-bill work, including obtaining auto insurance claim numbers, completing the authorization process and obtaining police reports, when necessary.
- RSource files hospitals liens or notices of intervention, when appropriate, and works with the patient’s attorney to make sure the hospital’s interest is protected in connection with the patient’s claim against a third party.
- RSource can bill health insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid, with Auto-Benefit-
Exhaustion or No-Med-Pay letter.
- RSource has extensive expertise with Medicare conditional billing and Common Working File and Coordination of Benefit issues.
- RSource performs extensive pre-bill work, including obtaining First Report of Injury and drug-testing results, when necessary.
- RSource proactively works with the area’s largest employers to foster constructive working relationships and streamline the claim process.
- RSource has extensive knowledge of all State and Federal workers compensation laws and experience with cross-border jurisdictional issues.
- RSource provides complete Workers Compensation billing with medical records.
Third Party Liability
- In addition to identifying “slip and fall” and other third-party liability claims during the registration process, RSource uses proprietary data-mining to find potential revenue from accounts where the patient has initiated a lawsuit against another party.
- Third-party liability claims also include negligence and defective products litigation.